The Office of Procurement and Payment Services advises and supports the University in the prudent and effective procurement of goods and services, ensuring that the University consolidates and leverages its purchasing power, proper financial stewardship for payments in compliance with University policies, as well as federal and state regulatory requirements.
In addition, Procurement and Payment Services is responsible for ensuring adherence with the competitive bid policy, selecting vendors, awarding contracts and purchase orders, processing invoice payments, review and payment of direct payment requests and reimbursements, and administering the University Procurement Card program.
We look forward to serving you!
Procurement ServicesProcurement Services assists departments with all of their product and service needs which include:
- Facilitating the competitive bid process
- Managing the University Procurement Card program
- Administering of University’s contract process
- Managing vendor relationships & identifying of preferred vendors
Accounts payable supports the University by reimbursing expenses to employees and students. Additionally, they are responsible for the following:
- Reissuing lost or expired checks
- Processing checks and ACH payments
- Creating vendors in the Cardinal Financials system