At this time international vendors cannot register as a new supplier via the On-Line Supplier Registration portal. If you are selected to provide goods or services, the relevant international vendor application will be provided to by the University department you will be working with. Please note you will be required to provide a W8-BEN (Foreign Individuals), or W-8BEN-E (Foreign Companies) to complete registration as an international supplier to the University.